Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Thursday Tease



The color gradation of the photo above showcases what light transmitted through a plastic medium can create. Fascinating art form and photography, I say. For this Thursday Tease, I can imagine using some of the colors in perhaps a peyote cuff bracelet. And then where the lines come towards the center, you can place an interesting focal, as a suggestion. Oooh, I want to go bead NOW but must continue to prepare for Bead and Button. My fingers are itching for tiny beads, but I must contain myself.

I'll let you know that yesterday I went a bit crazy for a weekday in my walk training. I'm still recovering from my 7 mile walk Wednesday morning. It is getting a bit warmer these days in SoCal so if I am to continue with my training, I'll have to wake up at the crack of dawn and start training at 6 a.m. If I train in the heat, it will only be fruitless, resulting in early exhaustion. I have decided to walk every other day instead of every day to give my body rest. Don't want to overdo things over here. Yikes!

Or maybe instead of training or torching, I can just stare at beautiful photos like the above. Here's to this week's Thursday Tease to energize you to go create. So GO Create!

Back to work!
Lisa

P.S. I have compiled a preliminary list of all the seed bead colors I used in the book and will be posting the info before I leave for Bead and Button, June 2nd.

Photo borrowed from Reciprocity from Flickr
Related Posts with Thumbnails