Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Perfect Tomato

The PERFECT tomato... heirloom tomato to be exact.

This is the first tomato that came out of our garden.

Before leaving for the Bead and Button show, this perfect tomato was the first of several to be vine ripened.

For the gardeners and those with green thumbs out there, you may laugh at me for making such a big deal out of one small tomato.

But this first perfect tomato was the MOST delicious I have tasted.  It was split in half and shared with my husband who was the one really responsible for the TLC required to make it the best tomato EVER.

You know I have to say this because he was kind enough to share HIS first tomato with me.
Check out the closeup photo of this PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL tomato.

I know you are salivating as you look at these wonderful tomato pictures. (wink)

It's okay, go ahead and salivate.
Related Posts with Thumbnails