Friday, February 1, 2008

Vintaj features Bead Romantique

My friends at Vintaj has featured my work and book in their latest newsletter. Read more by clicking the image above to enlarge. The necklace you see is one of the three projects I designed for my book, which incorporated Vintaj findings.

Okay so your keen eyes have found that there is an extra "h" in my name. Actually that is how you pronounce my maiden name. I have MANY identities, under different circumstances, depending on who's asking or looking for me. (hehe) In case you're wondering, I don't always look that glamorous, but with some help, proper lighting and under the expertise of others, I can clean up quite well. The beautiful photo was taken by the talented Henry Wang, hairdo by my sisters, and makeup by Yoyo (yes that is her name).

I want to thank Vintaj for an excellent product and the inspiration I find in every one of their findings. Oh, the possibilities, if I had more time on my hands.

My buddies will be exhibiting in the same show in Tucson, so we'll be sure to have a blast and hang out a bit. I hope to have more time to play with all the wonderful new findings they have sent and are launching at the show. Yes, I am one lucky girl and have them right here on my desk already! I can't wait to design some beautiful jewelry with these new additions.
Related Posts with Thumbnails