Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Come to Bead Fest, Santa Fe...

It's SHOWTIME folks!

I will be exhibiting at the Bead Fest Santa Fe show from March 18th to March 21st. If you are nearby and happen to be in Santa Fe, please come by the show and visit me at booth #208. I'd love to chat and visit with you. I'm at the Convention Center.

Here are the nitty-gritty show details:

Santa Fe Community Convention Center
201 W. Marcy St
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Santa Fe County

2nd location with more vendors:

La Fonda Santa Fe
100 E. San Francisco
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Santa Fe County

For a list of exhibitors you can visit, click here:

Bazaar Hours:
Thursday, March 18: 5 PM - 9 PM
Friday, March 19: 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday, March 20: 10 AM - 6 PM
Sunday, March 21: 11 AM - 5 PM

Admission Fees at the door: *Cash Only*
1 day - $10
2 day pass - $12
3 day pass - $14
4 day pass - $16

But if you use this pass, you HAVE TO come to my booth for a visit.

*****
Also just announced by Interweave is a BRAND new show this October!

Mark your calendars folks, this new show is coming to Texas. I have been asking the Bead Fest folks to add a venue in Texas and finally it is coming true! I am COMING to see all of you in Texas this October. I don't care if I have to slave in the studio. I am SO there! So Texas... HELLO out there!

Bead Fest Texas
October 1-3, 2010
Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011
*****

See everyone soon in Santa Fe!

Goodnight
Lisa
Related Posts with Thumbnails