Friday, May 9, 2008

Bead Expo Phoenix: The Booth

Bead Expo Phoenix Booth
Friday to Sunday, May 2 - 4 2008
Approximately 9:00 to 10:00 A.M.

I was representing my friend Ezel Findings at this venue, so had three tables to fill. Normally I have my corner booth and that's that. However, my friend Sun Young had to take a trip to Paris (lucky her) and asked me to help out, so I brought Tina along. Tina stayed until Saturday and then Nick flew in to help the rest of the time. We spent some time with Uncle Joe and Aunt Dee, my first time meeting Nick's family. I hope they had as good of a time as I did getting to know them/me.

(click on any of the photos below for an enlarged view)

Walk around my booth to see what goodies I've filled it with. It was challenging to fill THREE tables but I brought along ALL of the project samples from Bead Romantique to help me out.


Lots of Freshwater Pearls in exotic colors for just $5 a strand!


There's the book and Digital Frame frozen in time with the Medici Rhinestone Necklace shown


And as you walk around, you'll notice the BEAUTIFUL Japanese pliers. I only had two sets at the show so am taking pre-orders before the shipment arrives after Bead and Button


This table showcases my glass work, you will find Ginkgos, Mesa, Strata, Fusion, Sandstorm, Haiku, Le Fiore Vive, Luft and Serenity amongst the selection. I try to have a nice assortment at teach show but this was the third show back to back so I had very little time in the studio.


Another Bead Romantique book and the Quatrefoil Nouveau Festoon Necklace, V Scallop, Triple Spiral Lariat, alternate Medici Necklace with 1122 Rivolis and the Double Sided Garden Maiden Necklace. Ezel Findings business cards to the side too.

Closeups

A closeup of the lovely Digital Frame


There are those Japanese tools amongst my glasswork


This Mother of Pearl necklace was made for the Mother of the Bride in mind. It was the key necklace showcased on Sonoran Living LIVE


A closeup of how beautifully the festoon necklace would hang when worn.


The graduation project, as I'd would like to call it, the Triple Spiral Garden Lariat, is not difficult - it just takes a LONG time to finish. You will learn so many techniques from this project alone.


There is Jane of Jane's Fibers and Beads getting her booth ready. A view of my booth from a distance and right across all those seed beads. Jane tempts me at most shows with all those tiny beads!! If you ever seen Jane at a show, she carries signed copies of Bead Romantique.

*****

Smile for the Camera, will you?
Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails