Saturday, February 16, 2008

Website Update...

Okay, I've updated the ENTIRE website offline and am just waiting for the Yahoo tech support team to give me the go to upload. Right now they are doing some re-activating of Frontpage extensions in the background. I know that I should have designed the website with a more reliable software instead of tying myself down to Microsoft. Something to consider but for now I'm ready for the upload. You'll see so many fantastic pictures and newly updated pages. I bet you can't wait. I know I can't. I hope by Sunday it'll all be fixed but I think I'm overly optimistic.

I will be back in the studio on Monday instead of this weekend. There are still tons of paperwork to take care of and cleaning this office! to be more organized and efficient. I have books, catalogs, and beads all over the place. So, until next time, have an excellent 3-day weekend!
Related Posts with Thumbnails