Friday, February 22, 2008

Enough beads for Portland...

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE from my website:

Please note that I NEED to close the show stock for online ordering, due to need to save any new beads for
Bead Expo, Portland. I will open up the stock again afterwards as stock allows. I am exhibiting in a different state this year each month (I'm a bit crazy, you know! so I hope I'll survive this schedule), so fingers are crossed. I apologize for disappointing those who had wanted to place an online order but this is the only way I can stay organized and focused with my studio time. You can still email me to be placed on a waiting list for beads, if you don't mind waiting and I will contact you once I have a nice selection after Bead Expo Portland.

THANK YOU for your overwhelming interest in my work and please don't forget to visit your local beadstores too for your designing needs!! You can still order IN-STOCK premium electroformed leaves, Serenity, Ginkgo and freshwater pearls from my website.
I don't want to disappoint Portland attendees with not enough beads to show and I'm making beads as fast as humanly possible while maintaining the utmost important factor of QUALITY. I believe quality is more important than quantity. If you can make it to any of my shows that would be excellent to visit with you too.

Back to the studio,
still breathing but working hard, as usual
Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails