Monday, September 14, 2009

Bead Fest Portland, Free Pass

Hi everyone, especially Bead Fest attendees...

I've got you set up here with a FREE invitation to visit the Portland show coming up the weekend of Sept 24-27. If you can come on preview night, you get first dibs on everything. We will be opened from 5-9p.m.

So save some money on admission to spend at the show... and print out the following FREE pass below to the upcoming Bead Fest show. (Right click and save on your desktop to print out!)


Make sure you come visit me at booth 218! I will have nearly THIRTY colors of Botanicals as well as tons of new pearls. Come to also see the Plum Blossom necklace.

We'll be driving up to Portland this year so will be leaving early to enjoy the road trip. I'll make sure I take lots of photos and share on the blog later or maybe even during the trip.

See ya all in Portland!

Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails