Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bead Fest Texas, Arlington Free Pass! Oct 1st to 3rd, 2010


I am headed to Dallas/Arlington, Texas immediately after just returning back from the Softflex Hawaii show.  It was an excellent time in Oahu even though I did catch a cold and was bitten by mosquitoes going hiking in the late afternoon.

It's time to go to the South to visit all my beady friends. Even though it is a bit hectic having back to back shows, I just couldn't miss the first ever Bead Fest show in Texas after hoping that the show would eventually make it there for a few years.

So if you are in the area or already thinking of attending the show, come as my guest for FREE.

SAVE MONEY!! to spend at the show.

Show Location:

Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011

Bazaar Hours:

Friday October 1st: 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday October 2nd: 10 AM - 6 PM
Sunday October 3rd: 11 AM - 5 PM

Admission at the door (cash only) or come FREE on ME!

1 day pass - $12
2 day pass - $14
3 day pass - $16

For more information visit Bead Fest or click this link to view the exhibitors list

You will find me at Booth #201, right when you enter the exhibit hall.  See above for the blue box that will mark your first stop.

I'll see everyone in Arlington, October 1st-3rd, 2010.

Related Posts with Thumbnails