Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bead and Button Show: June 10-13, 2010

Yes, it is SHOWTIME again at the 10th Annual Bead and Button Show. The LARGEST Consumer Bead Show in the WORLD!!

This time I am flying to the Midwest with a few days in Chicago and Madison to enjoy before the show starts.

This will be my THIRD year exhibiting at BnB in my THIRD booth assignment!! My booth has THREE numbers!!

You may know the significance of the number "three" to me.

I have had many good associations with the number three this year and so far so good, so I hope the momentum continues!!

There is a forecast of thunderstorms again this year. Last year, the attendees were held up on the show floor because of tornado scares. We even lost electricity several times. This is definitely an exciting show full of energy from the attendees AND many days of thunderstorms!

So if you are in the area or are attending the BnB show, here are the nitty-gritty details that you'll want to know.

If you want to see what goodies I am introducing at the show then please read the posts in the next few days.

Show Location (NEW name but same location):

Frontier Airlines Center
400 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Downtown Milwaukee.

Show Hours:
June 10, 2010 - 4 PM to 9 PM
Private Shopping Preview
Exhibit halls open to registrants ONLY


June 11, 2010 - 10 AM to 8 PM
Bead and Jewelry Marketplace
Exhibit halls open to general public.


June 12, 2010 - 10 AM to 6 PM

June 13, 2010 - 10 AM to 4 PM

Daily tickets are available at the Frontier Airlines Center box office at 9:30 a.m. each day, but the Bead Marketplace does not open until 10 a.m.

Click here for a daily $2 Coupon.

For MORE info on the show schedule, visit the Bead and Button Show website.

Lisa Kan Designs Booth is located on the 800 aisle. You will find me at Booth #818. Look for my banner and showguide ad. We are in a new corner booth but just one booth over from last year.

See you all soon!!
Lisa
Related Posts with Thumbnails