Friday, January 4, 2008

Berrylicious Bracelet

Berrylicious Bracelet
Spring 2006 Stringing Magazine

"Whether berries are eaten by themselves, baked into pies, or sprinkled atop vanilla ice cream, they are berrylicious! In the spirit of that, this bracelet has clusters of gemstones and pearls in berry colors floating amid borosilicate beads that dance and glow with sunlight."

Beading Daily recently opened their online store where you can download projects from past issues of their beading publications. How exciting to get a second chance if you can't locate a back issue. I'm excited to say that my Berrylicious bracelet is now available as a downloadable PDF. You can see the other designs I have in the Spring 2006 Stringing Magazine issue by visiting my website.

I haven't had a chance to write and design for Stringing Magazine for awhile now. I had good excuse, spending over nine months working on the book, but I hope to have some time after Tucson to work out some ideas. Fingers crossed. There is always so much I want to do and not enough time in the day to get everything done.
Related Posts with Thumbnails